Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Letters F and G!

Hi everyone! I hate to admit that our projects (and obviously this blog) have taken a back seat to life. We have still been working on letters and doing crafts, here and there, but not as consistently as we were. With our vacation and the holidays and sicknesses things have been pretty crazy around here, which I am sure most of you can relate to! We are also remodeling our basement and I've been working on Aidan's birthday party so I have been super busy. Actually it's 8:00 pm on Sunday evening and this is the first time I've sat down to relax ALL weekend! I cooked dinner for my family yesterday to celebrate my mom's birthday, the boys especially loved the cake- that I did not cook. ;)
Those smiles are my favorite!

The last few weeks we have worked on the letters F and G. Here are the projects that we did...

F is for-

FROG!
We painted a paper plate green then folded it in half. Then glued legs, a tongue, and eyes!

FLOWER!
They painted the bowl (they ask to paint everyday) then we put a yellow circle in the middle and I cut the sides to make the individual petals. I forgot to take a picture of the end results. :(  


FISH!
We took blank CDs and glued some jewels on it. Then cut fins out of vellum- so they would be a little see through, and added some lips and an eye. I think this one was my favorite craft so far they turned out so cute!

FLAG!
I am ashamed of myself for not cutting out stars for their flags! I really didn't think too much of it until I hung them on the fridge and thought that wasn't the best way to teach them about the American flag, so we will have to work on it again.

G is for-

GRAPES!
I cut out the G then had the boys glue on the "grapes" and leaves then we curled some strips of paper for the vine.

GIRAFFE!
Aidan and Landon got to paint again so they were happy boys! They also are obsessed with the little puff balls they put on the "horns".

GUMBALLS!
No paint but lots of glue for this one, they like that stuff too!

and finally...
GRAMMY!
We did this craft for Grammy's birthday. I bought a 500 piece puzzle (so the pieces would be small) from Dollar Tree for $1, Landon painted the puzzle pieces red and Aidan painted the popsicle sticks white!

Thanks for making it this far! Hopefully I will have more posts coming up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing all the great things you do with the boys. You do a lot of cool things with them.

    ReplyDelete