Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Welcome!

Hi there, I am Autumn, welcome to my blog! Let me tell you a little bit about how this blog came about… Awhile back I posted pictures on Facebook of my little boy, Aidan, and his best friend, our basset hound Daisy May, and one of my friends told me I should start a blog about them. I thought, yeah they are the center of my world but is it something anyone else would be interested in? After going back and forth I decided I would give blogging a shot; what’s the worst that could happen?!

Right now we only have one baby (well if you ask him he is not a baby, he is a big boy! But he is MY baby) and one basset. I know, I know, the name is a little misleading, but we hope to add more to our lives at some point. At least another baby- I haven’t quite sold my husband on another puppy!


I will be posting about all aspects of our life as a family. Including: Outings, DIY/Crafts, Recipes, and much more! Follow along as we make it through life one day at a time… 

Below are some of the pictures that started it all.




No comments:

Post a Comment