Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Letter B!

This week the boys and I worked on the letter B! We look forward to doing our crafts each day, it is the perfect break between playtime and lunchtime. You will notice that Landon participates in the pictures every day, it's actually hard to get a picture of him where he is not saying "cheese" because he LOVES the camera! :) Aidan is the complete opposite! He has always hated having pictures taken. On a very rare occasion he will look at the camera and smile, most of the time it involves bribery, and if he asks to have his picture taken I make sure to snap a few (after I compose myself from the shock of him asking). Anyway, here are some of the projects we made this week.

B is for:

BEE! We painted paper plates yellow, then added black stripes and wings I cut out of vellum. I took off their shirts so they wouldn't get paint on them. For a snack they had BANANAS. I even threw in a picture of how Daisy -or as Landon would say "ZeZe"- spends most of her day, she loves to see whats going on in the neighborhood (and bark about it!), plus I'm sure she is thrilled that she doesn't have to stay home by herself all day now!

BLUEBERRY! We used blue circles I cut out with my Cricut and popsicle sticks to make the basket. I also made Blueberry muffins for breakfast, and they were delicious! This is one of the days Aidan didn't want his picture taken.

BUTTERFLY! For our butterfly I printed out a coloring sheet. Here is the link for the website: http://animationsa2z.com/coloringpages-animal-letters-b.php . I made BLUE jello for their snack that day.


BEACH BALL! We decorated the beach ball that I printed out with tissue paper of different colors, they had a lot of fun with the glue!



No comments:

Post a Comment