Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Most Important Work

Found on Pinterest through: www.theredheadedhostess.com

Never in a million years did I think I would be a stay at home mom, BUT last month I resigned from my job. Now I will be spending my days playing with ninja turtles, cooking yummy meals, and teaching my favorite boys to be smart little gentlemen! My nephew Landon will be joining Aidan and I Monday through Friday. This week is my first full week home with both boys so we are still getting into a routine and establishing a schedule. 

I am excited for this new adventure and I feel very lucky to have this opportunity. It was not a decision that I, or my husband, took lightly. I saw the quote I posted above and thought- that is exactly why I want to be a stay at home mom. Nothing is more important to me than my family! I couldn't be happier to have this extra time with them.

We have quite a bit going on to finish out the year, so I should have plenty of things to post about. Stay tuned!

2 comments: