Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Letter C!

This week was the letter C! I have to admit, I always have great intentions about taking pictures, but a lot of times I get so wrapped up in the stuff we are doing that I forget. I also am notorious for walking out the door and forgetting my camera. I am trying to get better about it, but you'll see one day this week where I forgot to get the camera out until after we were done, whoops!

C is for:

CORN! I just cut out a shape that looked like a corn cob, popped some popcorn and let them glue the popcorn on. I think they had more fun eating the popcorn than doing the project! Landon was even trying to pull a Billy Madison and use the glue as a yummy dipping sauce! :)

CUPCAKE! I baked some cupcakes and let the boys decorate their own! We also did a cupcake coloring page. This was another day where they liked eating better! Next time I will probably try a lighter color icing.

COW! We glued some black spots, ears and horns on a paper plate to make our cows. (As you can tell all of our projects are super easy to prepare!) On the crafts that don't have the actual letter involved I write the letter as large as I can on the back so they are still learning to recognize the letters too.

CATERPILLAR! This was the day I forgot to get out the camera. We took puff balls and formed them into the letter C and added some googly eyes!

Some of the snacks/food we ate this week to go with the letter C included: CHEESE CUBES, CANTALOUPE, CUCUMBERS, CHIPS, CHERRIES, and CELERY!




1 comment:

  1. Love seeing what you make for your next letter week... Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete